CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

my last day in form six

hmm..time run so fast..i was finished my f6 life at 4th Dec,tat day was my last paper,the day before exam..i din sleep for whole night,i do my revision...tat's makroekonomi paper... early on the morning,i went to school with my buddy,Wei wei..about 7.15am.Never hv change go to school with her anymore.. Our paper start at 8am..end at 11am..after finished the suck exam..we took some photoes in school..my last paper,my last day in school,last day i wear uniform,n mayb last big gathering..pity..now i really know tat..i love my form6 life so much..
we playing with joy,be a naughty student,play play with teachers,having breakfast together,share any delicious foods,enjoy stupid joke,laugh n chase..
i really really miss the life..although i always forget by u guys..sometimes la..but i love u guys so much...thanks for u all to accompany me in this one n half year..i so appreciate those moments...love u all n miss u all always....

0 comments: